Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Solo Exhibit at Studio b. Getting Closer...

It's just over two months away...  My solo exhibit at Studio b. called "I Cut Paper: Art by Heather Clements."  I am honored to be chosen for a solo exhibit at the beautiful and amazing Studio b.  I have been with Studio b. since the beginning and what better way to celebrate than with a solo show?  The opening and artist talk will be Friday, December 30th so mark your calendars now!!!  Here is the poster:


In anticipation of this show, I will not be posting any more full images of new artwork.  I may post some detail shots as teasers, but I want people to see some completely new works when they come to the opening!

I CAN NOT WAIT for this!  Please share this with others and invite your friends to attend the opening.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you on December 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!